Hand Made Pesticides and Fungicides
The following are a selection of recipes for farms choosing not to use pesticides and fungicides. Cyber-Hydroponics is currently developing a vinegar-based herbicide, and we’ll let you know when it’s in production.
lways test your mix on a small test area first before applying wide-scale.
125g Minced garlic
Teaspoon Dishwashing liquid
- Combine ingredients and leave for two days
- Strain and store in plastic or glass
Dilute garlic mix to water at a 1:50 ratio.
Repeat application after rain.
Handful of Tansy leaves
Handful of Rhubarb leaves
Handful of Mint
Several Garlic cloves
Teaspoon Pure oil-based liquid soap
- Boil leaves and garlic together
- Strain mixture and add soap
Spray underneath leaves.
½ Handfuls Insect pests
- Put pests with water at a ratio of 1:2
- Combine using a kitchen blender or electric drill paint stirrer until a misty pulp develops
- Strain mixture through cheesecloth or similar
Dilute at a ratio of 1:4.
Repeat as necessary.